Tooth Club are able to provide one of the most refined smile changing treatments in dentistry today. We offer composite bonding to fix many dental issues, such as reshaping, gaps or minor damage teeth. The dental treatment can fill these chips and fractures with a colour match resin that can keep a natural look. It can also however be used for fixing discolouration for a whiter, celebrity style smile. Our dentists in Ipswich, Essex and Hertfordshire use state of the art bonding materials to redesign your smile, making you more confident and ready to show it off.
Situations where composite bonding is suitable:
- Chipped tooth
- General wear
- To improve aesthetic apperance of tooth/smile
The main benefits are:
1. No needles / Injections
2. No drilling of the natural tooth structure
3. Same day result
Composite bonding correlates greatly with other Tooth Club Treatments. Looking to get a smile balance of natural and Hollywood? Try our amazing boutique whitening, then have some of our amazing bonding matched to your new white to create the perfect look.
You can also can have Edge bonding as part of our Smile Makeover Including:-
- 30 minute stain removal treatment
- Tooth Whitening
- Edge bonding (on selective teeth)
Bonding is a fast way of restarting your smile without causing any damage to your teeth. The composite is hardened using UV light as soon as it’s applied, resulting in a tooth that can comfortably bite down by the end of the appointment.
Bonding is also a non-invasive procedure. With alternatives such as crowns and veneers, part of the tooth is permanently removed. For composite bonding to be applied, the surface of the tooth only has to be roughened to help the resin to bond, meaning the structure of the tooth remains intact.
Once you are content with your new smile created by the Tooth Club specialists, we can recommend a few tips on how to maintain it –
1. Avoid staining for 48 hours! Tea, coffee, smoking, red wine can all contribute to staining your new beautiful white smile.
2. Keep up your oral hygiene. Brushing your teeth regularly and maintaining good oral help will promote your composite to stay clean and untainted for even longer.
3. Avoid biting nails or chewing, bonding is extremely strong but not as strong as the normal tooth so try not to damage on items that are not food.
The composites themselves are done in one appointment. We will always book a consultation appointment first. Most people will have a review appointment after to ensure they are completely happy.
In most cases composite is applied with no obvious drilling to the natural tooth. For cases that require tooth adjustment, you will be advised beforehand in the consultation appointment.